Pay and Display machines
Advantages to using Pay & Display:
- Implementation is cost-effective
- Simple installation
- Simple maintenance
- Income generator
- User friendly for all ages
- Available to use 24 hours
- Reliable throughout poor periods of weather
With a proven track record in implementing Pay and Display systems, we offer immaculate operations, and an all-inclusive service including:
- Full installation of payment stations and associated project management
- Carrying out any regular maintenance, cash collection, reconciliation and banking
- Cashless payment systems (where required), to offer increased flexibility for consumers (Phone based solutions)
- Necessary enforcement schemes to promote compliance
For further information relating to a Pay & Display solution please contact us on 0330 058 1914 or email email@example.com if you wish to discuss with us.
Cashless Payment Systems - JustPark
Parking is going digital – making life easier for both drivers and local authorities. Accepting mobile payments in your car parks really can reduce costs and increase revenue. By offering this option to drivers, you decrease your reliance on physical equipment – meaning less spent on cash collection and machine maintenance.
Most importantly, digital payments offer customers more choice and a dramatically better experience – removing the hassle of coins, improving communication, and allowing for more efficient journeys.
Here at Trojan Eye we understand the importance of making parking on site a stress-free process. Often motorists prefer to pay for their parking using a cashless payment system, inputting their details via an app. Trojan Eye can offer the implementation of the JustPark payment solution on site. This allows payments to be made easier with a few simple steps.
The JustPark payment system offers the following benefits:
- Eliminates the requirement for change
- Convenient for customers who wish to pay on the move
- Allows payment for specified time with option to extend
- Compliments pay and display schemes
- Customer friendly and simple to use
- Reduces cash collection and capital expenditure long term
- Easily integrates with ANPR technology
- 7-day UK based dedicated customer support team
For further information relating to the Justpark payment solution please contact us on 0330 058 1914 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to discuss with us.